Sunday, October 9, 2011

Design #3 - Every cop is one of the 99%


I feel very strongly about this one. I have police officers and military in my family. Police are suffering from the same kinds of broken promises from the financial elites that the rest of us are facing. Walking through Occupy Wall Street, I found myself proudest of holding this one, and it garnered very sympathetic, even emotional reactions from a wide variety of people, despite the intimidatingly large large uniformed police presence surrounding us.

The screenshots of articles are real: New Jersey has laid off massive amounts of officers, and crime has spiked. If you're at the protests, make a point to reach out to these officers, many of whom unofficially have a great deal of sympathy for the cause of making the financial elites sit up and listen.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment